Need To Install A New Roof?
Signs that shows that your house needs a new roof
- Cracked or missing tiles and curling shingles
- Paint is peeling off
- Rain water is seeping into the attic
- Water leaking onto walls and ceiling
- Higher energy bills than normal
Whether you are planning to sell your property or renovate it, a new roof can definitely enhance the looks and the value of your property.
Cost of a New Roof
While the cost of the roofing depends on the size of your home or commercial property and also the state of the existing roof; Big Apple Roofing offers competitive pricing and you are guaranteed to get a great value for the money you spend.
New Roof Installation
Property owners can be rest assured that the new roofs we install will look great and extend the life of their property and assets. We also wash and clean your gutters for a spotless roof. Our work is safe and meets all the safety standards.
Big Apple Roofing is a certified HIA member.
Construction Time for a New Roof
While you might believe that roofing is a huge project that will take weeks or months, Big Apple Roofing guarantees:
- A new roof in very shot span of time however it can depend on the size of the project and other factors like the weather, public holidays etc
- We also provide new roofs to commercial buildings with minimum disruptions in your business
Why Big Apple Roofing?
- Most roofing companies give you a three coat roofing system while Big Apple Roofing gives you a 4-coat system that can extend the life of your roof
- Our protective sealant layer is guaranteed not to peel off
- The bonding sealant prohibits moss and lichen
- The color sealant is of highest quality that does not fade
- The ‘clear’ sealant layer will not become yellow or discoloured
We ensure the highest quality in our work and follow work ethics. You are bound to get the highest satisfaction when you get a roof from the Big Apple Roofing Company.
Big Apple Roofing is an expert is installing a new roof. We have been installing new roofs in Melbourne for years now.